Losing a friend..

Do you ever just feel like you're losing a friend?

One you never thought you'd lose.

The one you used to call your best friend.

Then all of a sudden things changed.

They started hanging out with other people.

People you had nothing in common with.

They did stuff and went out without you.

They made you the second option.

It was always you who had to text first. 

Never the other way round.

They would eventually stop replying to you after 3 texts.

With no explanation even though they're always on their phone.

You don't connect anymore.

It's just not the same when you're together.

It's awkward around them. 

So how to overcome the loss is to just move on.

They're not worth it anymore.

You'll find new friends eventually.

You just have to let them go.

And just move on.

Because they are not worth your turn.

Which is what I'm doing.

Moving on.

This happened this year. I felt like I was losing my best friend and honestly, I don't feel so sad about it any more. Because she treated me badly. Everything we did was on her terms. It just didn't feel right for me any more. Friendship isn't supposed to be like that. But I learned that people change over time and she did ever since she got a boyfriend, went out drinking a lot and met other people that liked to do that too. I didn't like to do that because I'd just get worried that I'd get sick or too drunk. She kind of made fun of me about it. 
And I would just get sad about it because I wanted to go out but I was just anxious and worried about it. 

But anyway, I've finished school now and I'll hopefully be heading away to University so I can finally start a new chapter and just forget about the dramas of secondary school and sixth form.

Thanks for reading this post. I hoped it helped you if you are feeling like you're losing a friend. It will get better. Trust me.

Anyway, I'll be back soon with another post. Bye guys. I love you all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two