Throwback Thursday - HSM

Hey guys!

The other day I had a little throwback when I was on YouTube and I randomly decided to look up High School Musical songs. I still remember the words to most of the song as some of them are actually quite good. (Though I'll never understand or know how somebody came up the lyrics to Humuhumunukunukuapua'a), but there were two songs that stood out the most and I couldn't stop listening to them. They were Bet On It and Scream. I just related to these songs as I've had a lot of stress from exams, teachers and people. So listening to these two songs just made me better because I related to them.

So I recommend you listen to them now because you may feel the same and get a little throwback.






Fun fact: Apparently, Humuhumunukunukuapua'a is a reef, rectangular, or wedge tail trigger fish.
Looks like this:





**I do not own any of the videos or pictures in this blog post. No copyright intended**


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two