The Lazy Day Tag

Hey guys!

So I'm a very lazy person that's why I thought I will do this tag today on my blog. Let's do this.

Hair Products

If I'm having a lazy day, I probably won't do much to my hair. I'll probably just stick my Batiste floral & flirty blush dry shampoo and then I'll just brush it through. That's about it because if I'm not leaving the house then I really don't care if my hair doesn't look that good.

Makeup Look and Makeup products

Again if I'm having a lazy day then I'll probably be too lazy to do my makeup. However, if I did decide to put a bit of makeup on then I'll use Collection cover up stick, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and my Pepsi Cherry Lip Balm as it tastes good on my lips.

Outfits: Slippers, tops, sweats, etc.

I tend to wear either my leggings or some sweats on my legs then just a casual t-shirt with a cardigan if my house is cold. I'd probably wear some fluffy socks too as they feel cozy on my feet. If I'm feeling really lazy though, I'll probably just wear my PJs.

Coffee and/or Tea 

I love my coffee and I usually drink the Nescafe Gold Blend out of my big Mickey Mouse mug. I drink a lot of coffee out of this mug, especially on my lazy days.

Pampering items: lotions, candles; etc.

If I am in the mood to pamper myself on a lazy day then I will use my Nivea soft moisturizing cream. That's about it.

I could tell you what I do on a lazy day but that's for another post which will be coming soon so keep checking my blog for that.

Anyway, that's it from me. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back soon with another. Bye guys. I love you all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two