When one book closes, another one opens

Hey guys!
So last night when I should have been sleeping, I was reading Allegiant and I only had 100 pages to go which made me determined to finish it. But guess what. I FINALLY FINISHED IT!!!! (There will be no spoilers by the way) I'm so happy I finally know how it ends. There's just something satisfying knowing you have a completed a book/book series. You just feel like you've accomplished something in life. However, it is sad though knowing you've finished a book series.  



But all is well as I can finally read a book I've been wanting to read for a while now, but I've been waiting to read it once I finished reading the Divergent series (I don't like reading two books at once, I just like to focus on one book at a time.) So the book I've just started today is Girl Online by Zoella. I'm looking forward to reading it as it looks good.

Anyway, thank you for reading this blog post and I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'll be back soon with another blog post. Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two