My Most Favorite Inspirational Quote


I absolutely love this quote. I even have it in my bedroom because I love it so much.

This quote just kinda of reminds me that it's okay to be a little bit weird or strange.

Most people that know me think I'm weird or insane or crazy and I do accept that I'm not like most teenagers. I'm not about the drinking, smoking, drugs and what ever else most people think teenagers are like.

I'm actually socially awkward. I'm not a big fan of social situations as I always have this constant fear that I'm going to make a fool out myself (as I usually do as I'm really really clumsy) or people are judging me or making fun of me. I get really paranoid which then leads me to get shy as I'm afraid of saying anything in case I say something stupid. Then before you know it everyone thinks I'm just a quiet person.

In a way, I'm not really myself. I do have a voice and I do know that my reality/life is way different to most people my age.

It makes me hate myself a bit as I wish I could be part of going on a night out but I just feel so awkward.

I'm an awkward human being.

I'd rather stay at home watching a movie or YouTube videos and having access to food. 

Now, I do know that it's kind of sad and not really the normal thing to do, but it's my life.

I'd rather be like the way I am.

I'm proud to be a fangirl and constantly watching YouTube videos/movies.

I enjoy it.

I'm doing something I enjoy. 

It wouldn't be right if I went out with a bunch of other people and got drunk as I would feel awkward and uncomfortable. 

To me, I would find it boring.

That's why I love this quote as I know that my imperfections is being this socially awkward 18 year old fangirl. But I enjoy the life I have being a lazy person who constantly watches YouTube videos and stuff. 

So the point I'm trying to make here is. 

Do the things you enjoy to do. 

Don't let anyone force you to do the things you don't want to do. 

Don't feel uncomfortable. 

Be proud of who you are. 

If most people think you're quirky embrace it because that's who you are.

But of course, do try new things that get you out of your comfort zone just try to remember it's your life.

Live it the way you want to live it and not the way others think you should live it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back soon with another.
Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two