Bookworm!

Hey guys!

So, the other the day I was looking at my bookshelf and lately I've been into reading books. I'm still trying to finish reading Allegiant then I'm gonna read Girl Online by Zoella after. Anyway, when I looked at my bookshelf I realized I had a few books that I've had for a while and I've just never read them or I started to read them then completely forgot about them. I really want to read these books but I just don't have time sometimes. Like I've had the Hunger Games series for ages and I only just finished reading the first book like two months ago. I know. I shocked myself, but I just never really got into it for some reason or I've been too busy that I forget about. Anyway, I'm gonna try now to not buy any new books and I'm just gonna read the books that I haven't read yet.

Here's the list of books that I haven't read yet and I really want to read.



I know. There is a lot.

That's another goal for 2015 for me is to try and read as many of the books on my list.
Anyway, that's it for this post. I hope you enjoyed it and I'll make another post soon.
Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two