Staying in a hotel room

Hey guys!

I'm currently away from home at the moment visiting my brother in Bolton with my mum and her boyfriend. I thought I'll show you some photos of my room.

King size bed!

A desk with a kettle that has tea and coffee!

A mirror and coat hangers to hang my clothes!

A television!

 A door and a radiator

A bathroom with a shower

A sink and a toilet

Overall, I quite like this hotel room. The bed is really comfy and I like that it had a kettle. The only down side to this room is that it doesn't have a hairdryer, by overall it's good and I like it. I would stay here again if  I ever came back.

Anyway, that's it from me. Thank you for reading this post. I'll be back with another blog post soon. Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two