My Evening Routine for School

Hey guys!

Long time no post but anyway. This post will be about my evening routine for school so here we go.


  • So the first thing I do is eat dinner which I will have made myself or my mother will have made it. 
  • Anyway, after that I chill for a bit. I will go on social media, watch YouTube and be lazy on my bed. This may last for most of my evening.
  • I've recently been doing about half an hour of exercise as I want to get fit and start being healthy. 
  • After my exercises I will go and have a shower to wash my hair so I don't have to wash it in the morning.
  • I will then brush my teeth.
  • After, I'll dry my hair with a towel and then brush it and just let it air dry for the rest of the evening. 
  • I will then get into my pjs and get on my bed to just chill again for a while. I will go on my laptop/other device to watch YouTube videos and go on social media or (if I have any) I'll do some homework/revision. 
  • After that, I will turn my laptop off and settle into my bed. I will check on social media and watch YouTube videos for a bit. 
  • I will then put away my devices and get the current book I'm reading (still reading Allegiant) and just read a chapter or two.
  • Finally, I will put my book down and go to sleep.
There we go. That is my night routine, it does change sometimes but that's basically what I do almost every school night. Thanks for reading this post and a school morning routine post will be coming soon. 

Anyway, that's it from me. I'll be back with another post soon. Bye guys. I love you all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two