7 Things

Hey guys!
This is a list of 7 things about me that you may not have known. Each of these 7 things are in different categories. So, let's go.

7 places I want to Visit:
  1. Italy
  2. California
  3. Canada
  4. Australia
  5. Egypt
  6. Germany
  7. China
7 things that keep me up at night
  1. Twitter
  2. YouTube
  3. Instagram
  4. Knowing I have to get up early
  5. Overthinking
  6. Reading
  7. The internet
7 foods I love 
  1. BBQ Ribs
  2. Pasta (with sauce)
  3. Pizza
  4. Chips/Fries 
  5. Grapes
  6. Chicken Nuggets
  7. Sweet and sour chicken (with egg fried rice)
7 things I wish were true
  1. A cure for cancer
  2. University is free and easy to get in
  3. We can jump into stories and fictional worlds and live in them for as long as you want.
  4. Fictional characters are real
  5. We can go back in time
  6. Teleportation
  7. Eating lots of food without gaining weight
7 things that make me sad
  1. Seeing my mum upset
  2. Seeing bullying
  3. Someone insulting my family
  4. Being ignored
  5. Seeing people hurt
  6. Homeless people
  7. Children without parents
7 people I can't live without
  1. My mum
  2. My brother
  3. My dad
  4. My grampy
  5. My nanny and granddad
  6. My aunties and uncles
  7. My cousins 
There we go. Now you know several things about me. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back with another post soon. Bye guys. I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two