What's in my school bag?

Hey guys!

So, I'm currently in my final year of sixth form. That's crazy. I'm nearly at the end of my secondary school life. It's scary and also exciting because it means I can start the next chapter of my life which is going to university. I'm planning on studying advertising when I go to university so be excited for university related posts in the Summer and Autumn. I'm still waiting for offers from two of my university choices, but I got a conditional offer from one of my chosen universities which is good news.

Anyway, sorry for my rambling. Let's get on with this post. Today, I thought I'd share with you what's in my school bag. This is genuinely what I had in my school bag when I came home from school, I have not taken anything out of it.

This is my school bag. I got it from Argos about 3/4 years ago. I'm sure you can probably find this bag anywhere really, but the brand is Roxy. I prefer to have a backpack for school because I find it easier to carry and there's plenty of room in it. It has two pockets, a small one and a big one.

This is what it looks like. 

Now, this is what's in the front pocket. 

From left to right:
  • My purse which I got from Peacocks a while ago
  • Peppermint chewing gum, I thew the wrapper out ages ago and I don't know why but left the gum in my front pocket
  • My Sony headphones from Tescos which have lasted me a while
  • My iPod nano
  • My penguin purse from newlook which I keep my phone charger and my keys/memory stick inside
  • A bus ticket for when I caught the service bus to school
  • My double dip lip balm, always handy to have in my school bag
  • My phone which is a Nokia Lumia 520 and the case is from Amazon and it's The Fault In Our Stars quotes
Now, this is what was in the main pocket. I only had one lesson today but these things are usually in my bag because they are essential for me to have on a daily basis in school
From left to right:
  • A pink expandable file from Works which I keep all papers and work I need. I have this because I can't be bothered to bring in a binder because it weighs down my bag. So I just put all the important papers that I know I'll need inside. I also keep lined paper in it so that I can take notes as well.
  • My pencil case with all my pens, pencils etc.
  • A pen, just in case I forget my pencil case and I know I'll have something to write with
  • My fingerless gloves which are handy because I have a touch screen phone, so I can use my phone and keep the gloves on as well. Handy for the cold weather that's been happening recently here.
  • My school planner which has my timetable, my homeworks and to do lists inside. 
Anyway, that's everything. I'll be back soon with another post.
Stay smiling guys. I love you all.
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two