Page 1 of 365


Hey guys!

So, it's finally 2015. Where are the hover-cars? Seriously where are they. I'm kidding you guys.

Okay, so I was doing a lot of thinking about what could be my first post in 2015 and then I realized. I want to talk to you about something I've recently done. I started making a journal/diary. Whatever you like to call it. Basically, I bought a A5 sketchbook and I wanted it to make it special so I looked on pinterest and it gave me ideas on what to write in a journal. I haven't completed the journal yet but my goal for 2015 is to complete and fill it with memories, ideas, wishes, quotes and other stuff. Just anything basically.

Now, you're probably wondering why I'm telling you this but take my advice. Go out and buy a notebook or a sketchbook or a journal with blank pages and fill it with whatever you want over the year then you can look back on it all in 2016 and see if anything has changed. You may surprise yourself.

Here are some ideas which I have done that you can put in yours:

  • Quotes from your favorite movies, books, TV shows etc. that inspire you.
  • Write down 7 things like 7 places you want to visit, 7 food you love. 7 wishes, 7 people you can't live without etc.
  • 100 things you want to do before you die (include things you've already done that you always wanted to do, trust me this is a working progress) 
  • Write down all the things you love or fangirl over
  • Your favorite things about holidays like Christmas, Halloween, Easter and all the other holidays
  • Your top favorite films, tv shows, books, musicals etc.
  • New Year Resolutions/Goals/Wishes
That's all I've done so far in my journal, but I'm sure you can think of plenty of more. Maybe one day you can write a day and say everything you did on that day. There are loads of things you can write or draw on a blank page. Just let your imagination run wild. 

Just go for it.
Make every moment count.

Anyway, that's it from me on this post. I'll be back with another post soon.
Thanks for reading guys.
I love you all. 


Here's where you can find me when I'm not on here:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeganIvyT
Instagram: http://instagram.com/meganivyt
Tumblr: http://meganivyt.tumblr.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/megivy96

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two