Happy days!

Hey guys!

So, this is gonna be a short post today but I'm gonna tell you about my day and what it was so happy.
First off, I started watching The Vampire Diaries for the first time ever on Netflix and I love it. Now, my evening's will probably be spent watching it instead of doing anything productive.

Anyway, next thing that happened was I got a letter and it was fancy, It had a university's logo on it. (One of my Uni's choices by the way) So, I opened it and the letter looked fancy anyway it told me that I got accepted into the university. I was really happy. I had to read it over a couple of times to see if it was true, but yeah. it means I'm definitely going to university in September. Woo! I'm still waiting for offers for all my other universities, but still. I'm so so happy.

Anyway, that's all the exciting things that happened to me today. I'll be back soon with another blog post.

I love you all.
Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two