Get to know me tag

Hey guys!

So I decided to do the get to know me tag so that you know more about me. Here we go.


1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes I do. It's Ivy because my great grandmother was called Ivy.


2. What was your favorite subject in school?

Probably art or media studies.

3. What's your favorite drink?
Caramel Macchiato  


4. What's your favorite song at the moment?

Who I'd Be from Shrek The Musical


5. What would you name your children?
Girl = Lily Rose. Boy = Jacob 


6. Do you participate in any sports?

Not really, but I used to do swimming a lot.

7. What's your favorite book? 

The Fault In Our Stars, but I am enjoying the Divergent series and I'm currently reading the last one which is Allegiant 

8. What's your favorite color?

Purple or turquoise
 
9. What's your favorite animal?
Monkeys.


10. What's your favorite perfume?

Lactose, a touch of pink. It smells amazing.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas time 


12. Have you graduated from High School?

No, I'm in my final year.

13. Have you been out of the country?

Yeah, I've been to many places on holiday.

14. Do you speak any other languages?

Nope.
 
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yeah, I have a brother, two half sisters, one half brother and a step sister.


16. What's your favorite store?

B&M Bargains or Amazon (I know it's not an actual store, but that's where I do a lot of my shopping)

17. What's your favorite restaurant?

Frankie and Bennys or KFC

18. Do you like school? 

Sometimes.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?

The Hillywood Show, Zoella, PointlessBlog, Tessa Netting, StarKid,

20. What's your favorite movie? 

The Fault In Our Stars, Divergent, The Rocky Horror Picture Show,

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?

Coronation Street, Not Going Out, Glee, Orange is the New Black

22. PC or Mac?

PC, never had a Mac but I wish I had one.

23. What phone do you have?

Nokia Lumia 520

24. How tall are you?

5ft 7

25. Any pets? 

I have a Jack Russell at my dad's house called Rocky

Anyway, that's it from me. Thanks for reading this post.

See you soon guys. I love you.

Here's where you can find me when I'm not on here:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MeganIvyT
Instagram: http://instagram.com/meganivyt 
Tumblr: http://meganivyt.tumblr.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/megivy96

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two