Favorite place on earth

Hey guys!

We all have that one place on earth where we just feel happy when we're there. We all enjoy visiting that place wherever it may be. For me, I'm not gonna lie to you, it's my bed. I spend most of my time here, Sleeping, looking through social media, writing blog posts. I'm even sitting on my bed right now as I write this on my laptop. It's a special place to me because first off, it's mine. I sleep in this bed every night, nobody else but me. Some people may not find it comfortable, but I do because I'm used to it. It's the hardest goodbye for me when I have to leave my bed to go to school, but it's the first thing I sit on when I come home. It's why sometimes I get really really lazy on weekends. I'm comfortable and warm in my bed. I don't like leaving it, but I do eventually because I know I have to do something productive. So, yeah. My bed is my favorite place on earth and it won't stop being my favorite place on earth.



I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll be back soon with another. I love you all. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two