TMI Tag - Where I answer questions involving Love, OTP, Friends, Ansel Elgort, Mustache Necklace and more.

Hey guys!

I'm going to be doing the TMI Tag. Let's go.

1.What are you wearing?
Clothes obviously. Haha, but to be honest with you I'm wearing a black t-shirt and some tracksuit bottoms. It's comfy. 

2.Ever been in love?
Nope. Never had a long term relationship. Single as a pringle. 

3.Ever had a terrible break-up?
Nope. Never had anyone to break my heart and anyway I hope I don't have a terrible break up if I was in a relationship.

4.How tall are you?
5ft7 (maybe an inch smaller or maybe an inch taller. Don't know exactly but I'm roughly there.)

5.How much do you weigh?
Who cares how much I weigh? 

6.Any Tattoos?
Nope, but I want a little one someday. 

7.Any piercings?
Nope. Had my ears pierced once but then they closed up. 

8. OTP
Hazel and Augustus from The Fault In Our Stars. All those feels. 

9.Favorite Show?
Orange Is New Black or Friends (who doesn't love friends)

10.Favorite Bands?
McBusted

11.Something you miss?
New York. TAKE ME BACK!

12.Favorite song?
If I Had You - Adam Lambert

13. How old are you?
Eighteen

14.Zodiac sign?
I'm a Libra.

15.Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who makes me smile/happy/laugh.

16.Favorite quote?
Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. - Marilyn Monroe

17.Favorite actor?
Ansel Elgort 

18.Favorite Color?
Purple

19.Loud music or soft?
Both

20.Where do you go when you're sad?
Bed and a good movie or YouTube

21.How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
45 minutes

23.Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope unless you count fights I've had with my older brother when we were kids and teenagers

24.Turn on?
 Great personality

25.Turn off?
Bad smell

26.The reason you joined YouTube?
So that I could like and favorite videos

27.Fears?
Failing stuff.

28.Last thing that made you cry?
The Fault In Our Stars book. Still not okay.

29.Last time you said you loved someone?
To my mum.

30.Meaning behind your YouTube name?
Well, it's my first and middle name and the year I was born in. 

31.Last book you read?
The Fault In Our Stars.

32.The book you are currently reading?
Not reading any at the moment. I don't have time to sadly.

33.Last show you watched?
I'm a celebrity, get me out of here.

34.Last person you talked to?
My mum. 

35.The relationship between you and the last person you texted? 
My best friend

36.Favorite food?
BBQ Ribs

37.Place you want to visit.
Italy

38.Last place you were.
In my kitchen.

39.Do you have a crush?
Yep, but he's got a girlfriend. 

40.Last time you kissed someone?
Just kissed my hand right now because I don't remember.

41.Last time you were insulted?
Today.

42.Favorite flavor of sweet?
Caramel

43.What instruments do you play?
None.

44.Favorite piece of jewelry?
My mustache necklace.

45.Last sport you played?
I don't do sports.

46.Last song you sang?
There's a light over at the Frankenstein place from Rocky Horror

47.Favorite chat up line?
Can I slytherin your bed?

48.Have you ever used it?
Never.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today with my friends.

50. Who should answer these questions?
Whoever reads this. 

That's it. Hope you enjoyed reading little information about me. Anyway, have a fun week and life.
See you on my next post.
BYE!!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plans

30 Things To Do Before I'm 30

Chapter Two